Friday, May 31, 2013

SUMMER

In our home summer has finally come! I love having all my kids at home playing together. They have such a crazy loving relationship with one another is cracks me up. Eli and Hudson are best buds and will do everything together. Hudson and Maggie have a love hate relationship, where Hudson will play with her all the while plotting a way to teaser her just enough to make her scream. Maggie will follow Hudson around, want to lay in his bed and be right next to him all day but also teases him. Eli just loves the girls and will help them with anything they need. Betsy just steals all our hearts and we drop whatever we're doing for her. Except Maggie who hoards her toys from the slobbery Betsy fingers, we're working on sharing with Mag Pie. Its going to be fun to watch what happens this summer.  

I found this picture of Betsy and it made me laugh. Everyone says she looks like Robb, I just don't see it. Haha

2 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

that is an AWESOME picture! i love it! miss you all so much!

Kritta22 said...

Yeah I don't see it either! :)

How are you? Ive texted you a few times. Just wanted to know I heart you.

My Favorites